Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank You 2012, and Happy New Year 2013 !!

Hi, folks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 !!!! Have a good year ahead, y'all~ :*

So, what did you do on New Year Eve? I decided to cook a dinner for my brothers and watch fireworks afterwards. Family bonding time? Hell yeah! :D FYI, I am an amateur cook. This is the first time I cook by myself, in fact. But I think I succeeded! BANZAI!! Here's the photo~
1. Devilized Eggs (modified)
2.Grilled Beef with Mashed Potato and Buttered Corns and Carrots
3. DIY Tequila Sunrise
4. Syruped Sprite
5. Chocolate Jelly

By the way, how was your 2012?? It was quite full of tensions for me. However, I choose not to talk about it, as I want to recall it as a good year instead. Thus, here we go! :D

7 Things To Be Thankful For in 2012:

1. Finally, I visit my dream country - SEOUL!!

Life In Seoul from Joseph Nguyen on Vimeo.

2. Meet a bunch of new friends ~~ <3
At Come Inn Guesthouse (cr: Joseph Nguyen)
Ex-colleagues in HCMM (cr: Diane Yap)
3. EARGASM!! Thank you good musics!!! My life owes you!
cr: Crazy Frankenstein
4. Be HOME for Christmas and New Year !! \(^_^)/
5. Study Completed ! Bye bye Taylor University :')
YEAH!! (cr: Elvira Yaury)

6. The birthday surprise ! <3
I am 21 y/o! Dayum! :P
7. My video hits 3500++ views on Youtube. The most so far! :D

And as part of the new year tradition, we have what we call "New Year Resolution". So let me state what are mine here, so I'm bound to fulfill them~ :p

JUNI'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:

1. Get a job and show a commitment
2. Expectation hurts! So, do it less !
3. Live a healthy life
4. Get a crazy hairstyle!! (I am only young once! :p)
5. Keep this blog alive
6. Post at least 5 videos on Youtube
7. KEEP THESE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

Thank you for reading!

XoXo,
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment