Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Brother's Makeover !

Heylo!
Here is another random update from me~ :)

I've been listening to people who always say that I and my brothers are actually triplet with different sexes. So, couple days ago I decided to put some makeup on one of them. Not that he objected it. :p So, here it is!
Say hello to my brother, Frenky Aprianto
The male version of me, they say. What do you think? lol~

Since I knew that I'm going to feel bad about publishing the photo above, so I've prepared the following photo to restore his manliness. LOL! Sorry brother, I really can't help it. XDD
Too skinny, but good for him for trying :3
Gotta cut the photos due to his inappropriate facial expressions and garments, but those are his for real. Hmmphh!

==THE TRIPLET==

ABOVE: Frendy Aprianto. BELOW: Frenky Aprianto
Old photos! I'll update you guys with the latest one pretty soon! Stay tuned! :D
Thank you for reading~

XoXo,
JyuniLie

2 comments:

  1. Buahahahaha....make over???nice try! Hahahaha..
    The abs?daebakkkk!!
    -Yue-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol~ yeah right??
      Gotta inject him with more foods first~
      *envy*

      Delete