Monday, December 31, 2012

WE ARE CHANGING !!

Hi pals !

I have a quick announcement on this last day of year 2012:

"WE ARE CHANGING!!! It's no more Forget Me Not, but SCOOPS OF JUNE."

The reasons???

Well, it's simply because the new name sounds more cheerful and it serves the purpose of the blog better~
SCOOPS OF JUNE~ Get it?? I, as June, will have several scoops of topic to talk about in this blog.
I can't focus only on a certain topic (eg: only about fashion or craft) because I, myself, have a broad range of interest. I'm the kind of girl who watches Gossip Girl, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, National Geographic, and K-drama. So, yeah~ Bear with me :p

Anyway~ 
It's less than 24 hours to the new year of 2013. I should be cooking for tonight instead of renovating my  blog. Oh! Talking about renovating the blog, how is it??? Do you like the new face? :D

Gonna talk to you guys real soon!!

P.S. I can't cook. Pray for me that I don't burn anything! See youu!!! <3

XoXo,
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment