Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Q&S] My Kind Of Boy

Hi, pals~

I was browsing through my Faceboook Notes today and found this~
Well, this is so random, but it's quite fun. Trust Me! 

Here we go!

Just love them so much!!! <3 <3 <3

If you're a guy- post this as my kind of girl. If you're a girl- post it as my kind of boy.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking? -Yes! Nice smile is enough though~

2. Smart? -YESS, please!!

3. Preferred age? -Older~ 4 years maybe?

4. Preferred height? -Still higher than me when I am wearing heels. (I'm 164cm without heels)

5. How about sense of humor? -OF COURSE.

6. How about piercings? -Where?

7. Accepts you for who you are? -Who the hell will negotiate about this?

8. Pink hair? -Huh?? I want it for my hair, not him! ._.

9. Mushy or no? -Depends :p

10. Thin or fat? -Ideal

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)? -White. Brown is okay ;p

12. Long hair or short hair? -Short~

13. Plastic or metal? -Wood? ==a

14. Smells good? -Hell yeah!

15. Smoker? -Hmm~ no.

16. Drinker? -Not a heavy drinker!

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? -Dunno -.-

18. Muscular? -A bit. Must be strong.

19. Plays piano? -Plus point

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? -Oh yeah! :p

21. Plays violin? -It doesn't really matter

22. Sings very good? -Yippp ^^

23. Vain? -lalala~???

24. With glasses? -No problem

25. With braces? -Depend

26. Shy type? -It'd be cute, but no~

27. Rebel or good boy/girl? both? -Bad Boy =D

28. Active or passive? -Active ! I am passive.. ==a

29. Tight or bomb? -Huh??

30. Singer or dancer? -Singer! But both would be greeeeeaaaattt!!

31. Stunner? -Yiihhaaa~

32. Hiphop? -Hmm.. okay

33. Earrings? -No problem :)

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boyfriends-until-you-drop? -Bloody no!

35. Dimples? -CUTEE ^^

36. Bookworm? -Up to him~

37. Mr/Ms. love letter? -EWWW !

38. Playful? -Heal yeah!

39. Flirt? -Mmmm~ Yes, if I like you :3

40. Poem writer? -Neyy~

41. Serious? -In perfect situation

42. Campus crush? -Campus life is over -.-

43. Painter? -Yes, if it's only a hobby

44. Religious? -Don't be too fanatic. It's scary!

45. Someone who likes to tease people? -On moderate scale~

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak? neither? -Neither

47. Speaks 20 languages? -Scary!!

48. Loyal or faithful? -What's the diff? ==a

49. Good kisser? -Mmm~ LOL!!!!!!!!

50. Loves children? -YES!

-end-

I don't know whether I should put credit for the questions, but I can't find the source. 
So, if you want to re-blog this, feel free to copy and paste the questions :)

See you again! 

XoXo

2 comments:

  1. Bottom left is freaking MINE! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on, girl! He is totally mine. "hot people should be with hot people" opps! :p

    ReplyDelete