Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Year End Update


Hi lovely peeps!!

You are aware of this, but I still feel like shouting it out loud: 2013 IS ALMOST OVER!!!! HOLLY CRAPP!!! Do you guys remember how excited we were when we first entered the year 2013? I mean, it’s 2013, dude! Some people believe that the world was gonna end in 2012, but we made it to 2013. We survived the apocalypse (which Thank God did not happen), so we started the new year with new hope, new spirit, and new resolution. We were hoping for a better year, so we made our very own New Year Resolution to help us accomplish the things that we want to do or achieve in this year. Now let me ask you one thing; how many of you exactly have fulfilled your New Year resolution?

What? Me? Don’t look at me, I asked YOU! You know I like to keep things flexible (EXCUSE!!). LOL! Okay, let me reveal my progress, yea~
JUNI'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:

1. Get a job and show a commitment
DONE!! Pat myself on the back.

2. Expectation hurts! So, do it less!
Didn’t exactly know why I put this in the list -_-“

3. Live a healthy life
Just started doing it on day 348/365. Well, at least I’m trying! Lol.

4. Get a crazy hairstyle!! (I am only young once! :p)
NOOOO!! I REGRET IT SO MUCH!! >.<

5. Keep this blog alive
Well, is writing 8 posts (including this one) in a year considered ‘alive’?? No, right? So I failed this :(

6. Post at least 5 videos on Youtube
NOT EVEN ONE! Oh my God! What a shame! Well, I will try to post 5 dance cover videos on my instagram before the year ends instead. It’s not comparable, I know. FAIL! AGAIN!

7. KEEP THESE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!
Okay, you be the judge~

It is just a friendly remainder, but we still have couple of days until the countdown, so do what you have to do ;)

Additional information:

I applied for a job as a stewardess in Singapore Airline back in August and I GOT IT!!! YAHOO!! I’m waiting for the medical check up at the moment, so please pray that everything will go smoothly~ I shall update you with the interview process soon. So, stay tune :D

Thank you for reading,

XoXo,
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment