Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Sketch

Holly Sheet!

This is actually the first time I have someone draw my face, and I love it. Well, it's not the "direct sketch" (is this term actually exists?) that Jack did for Rose in the movie Titanic. I mean, it's not the kind of drawing where the artist is able to see the model before his eyes; Instead, I had him sketched my face over this photo.


Little bit of fact, he didn't do the sketch because he admires me or something. It's just because I pleaded him to draw me one. Guilty! :p (Just feel like I should explain this)

So~ It took him about half an hour to forty-five minutes to finish the drawing. (I have no idea if that is fast or slow. Whatever). And I was a little bit anxious to see the result. Hey! I've never seen his drawings before. He could have make me looked like an elf from Harry Potter. Lol, I am kidding. ^^

However, VOILA!!! Following is the result and it is uber cute!!

cr: "A guy who will not be named."
As you can see, the sketch looks so much better than the photo, or even better compared to the real me. That is.........sad, knowing that I can't be as cute as that girl who is in the sketch that I love so much but that means I'm loving my own self which is so narcissist. And I have no idea why I'm still talking. (Please say it in one pull of breath)

Anyway, this is a good one! Kudos to the artist! I sincerely wish that he can be successful in the future!

XoXo
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment