Friday, November 30, 2012

The Blog Name Inspiration - Forget Me Not

So....

Anyone of you was so excited to start a blog, but couldn't find a perfect name for it? I DO!! 

I really do, in fact I spent days thinking about what should I name my blog with and ended up finding nothing excellent. Some people suggested to use my own name. But seriously, how can you make the Junita Rosliacova more interesting? Unit-R? You need R? Omg, I'll stop now! They are terrible!

So, why Forget Me Not ?? I.DON'T.KNOW. But I'll try to connect the dots for you *palmface*

Well, I think I was half asleep one night. And please remember the Rule Of Dream: You Will Never Know How Your Dream Started. But I do remember that I dream about a friend of mine being a famous novelist. When I woke up, I remembered that she did some research about flower names once for her novel in junior high school. When I was browsing through it, I found Forget Me Not and I thought the name is so unique for a flower.

So yeah, I just pick that without knowing the meaning. :p

Forget Me Not flower (cr: BlueAngelAndreea)

I bet some of you do not know that Forget Me Not is actually a flower. Ha! Gotcha! It's okay though. Now you know :p

Initially, I thought Forget Me Not literally means Don't Forget Me. As simple and shallow as that, and it is NOT wrong. However, I just realize that there are interesting folklore and legend about this flower when I was researching for its deeper meaning. Well, I won't tell you how the stories go on here because I will end up copying and pasting all the legends that I can find in the internet. But if you do want to know, just visit this link:



However, to sum up, the stories are mainly about remembrance. And therefore, this flower symbolizes Love, Memory, & Hope. Not bad at all, ey!! It just fits perfectly for this blog. Hell Yeah!! :D

See you later~

XoXo
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment