Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Do NOT Get A Plastic Surgery!

Hey people!

On one fine day, I decided to update my BBM profile picture with the photo that I took before going to a wedding party on the other day. To my surprise, people started to ask me whether or not I got a PLASTIC SURGERY. But people, the answer is NO! I don't (haven't) get (got) any work done on my face and body (yet).

Here is the proof if you don't trust me. But watch out because the following picture can be a little bit disturbing for those who are allergic to awesome people :p
Yep! Still single eyelid and big nose~ :P
Actually, I do understand why some people think I got a plastic surgery. Firstly, I love KPOP so much, and Kpop is identical with plastic surgery. (Don't bluff! You know it's true!) And they may possibly think that those idols of mine influence me to get one too. But Hey! Who doesn't want to have big eyes with double eyelids, small pointy nose, and small V-line face like them?? I honestly do! I once thought of getting one when I visited Seoul, but thinking about the procedures always give me shivers to the bone. So, I learn to accept myself as it is. :)

Secondly, my overall appearance changes quite a lot since I was in junior high school. Just so you know, even though I was a child model in elementary school (Ooh! Remind me to post some photos), I started to change 180 degrees when I entered junior high school. I was a real tomboy back then (in process to seek for an identity?? :p) I NEVER wanted to wear makeup, pretty dresses, pretty shoes, and didn't even take care of my skin at all. Instead, I opted to wear boys outfit and play sport or whatever under the sun without any protection. Therefore, I looked so DULL and boyish! *sigh*

Only when I started my university life, my feminine side begins to re-surface. (Thank God!) I didn't know what hit me, but I suddenly grow fond of makeup, pretty dresses, and high heels. I even go crazy with skincare products! :3 So, yeah, I did NOT get any plastic surgery. It's just the way I GROOM myself that changes. *CHEERS*

P.S. I have a single eyelid. However, I may appear to have double eyelids in some of my photos, but really that's just the way I pose. LOL.

XoXo,
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment