Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everybody!! XD

Hey guys!! (Omg! I'm too excited to start!)

So, the world is gonna end on 21st December 2012, they say.

But.....apparently it did not! And here we are celebrating the holly jolly of Christmas on 25th December 2012! lol~ MERRY CHRISTMAS, folks!!! May the peacefulness of Christmas always be with you guys~ :3
Happy Christmas! <3 (love for the glowing forehead :p)
Actually, this Christmas is quite different for me. I don't know what possessed me, but I suddenly had this huge urge to go to the church on Christmas Eve. So, I went. It was holly cow crowded and even guarded by a lot of polices. (FYI, my ID card states that I'm a Buddhist. But who cares?? :p)

I sat with my cousin at the opposite side of the choir because we wanted to see our cousins and friends singing in it. Oh! Did I mention that the choir is the BEST in town? Maybe that is one of the reasons why I went to the church :p Honestly, it was beautiful! Who doesn't love listening to choir and Christmas carols? They are just.....so soothing! :)
With some members of the choir at after-mass party :3
Moreover, I think I was infected with the "Santa" virus where I became so excited to give a spit-out-heart Christmas present for my friends. So I made these friendship bracelets for them. (That feeling when you manage to make them happy. Priceless!) Well guys, maybe you haven't received the present yet, but I just wanna make sure you know what you'll get on time. So, I'll just post the picture here! :D
Lastly, I want you guys to check out the song from Taylor Swift called Christmas Must Be Something More. Understand the meaning and I hope you have a true Christmas! See you real soon! (Gotta get ready to visit my friends~ Haven't seen them for a while. Ultimate Happiness! :D)

XoXo,
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment