Thursday, December 13, 2012

AWARD: The Best 'Boy-friend'!!

Hi guys!

I want to dedicate this blog to my best boy-friend; or should I say our best boy-friend (now the Dolces are so gonna agree with me :p), JENSEN PUTRA!

Actually, I am waiting for you to lunch as I am typing this blog at this very moment (What takes you so long to come here?!) And I just want to congratulate you because you have finished your 4.5-year-long study brilliantly! However, now it is time for you to leave this city for good, and I secretly hope that you would miss your flight. lol~ Anyway, way to go, Joonski baby!! I'm going to miss you strawberry much!

Well, I don't have much to say here because I have already poured it all out before in "There-There" letter. Nevertheless, I still can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for the past 3.5 years. I am grateful for having you as a close friend. I really am. Therefore, I think I should give you an award as an acknowledgement. Lol.

"....and the winner for THE BEST BOY FRIEND EVER goes to JENSEN PUTRA!!!"
Boivatar
Remember you said that you appreciate honesty and sincerity? I'll give them to you now! Do you know that you have damn lot of pride?? Yes, you do! lol~ And those CONSTANT NAGGING and CRANKINESS; they drove me crazy sometimes! 

How you always muttered that I didn't think before I spoke, while actually I did those thinking and talking at the same time.

How you always asked, "Are you really a girl?" when I behaved less lady-like.

How you dragged me around the neighborhood without me knowing the purpose.

How you annoyingly compelled me to do a mission that I never agreed to do.

How you and Carlin kept banging on my door while all I wanted to do was sleeping! 

How I needed to crazily apologize for my mistake in order to get you to talk to me again. 

But none of them seem to matter anymore. Maybe, I'm even gonna miss them. So, to quote the quote that you quoted for Via,

"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason; bringing something we must learn. So much of me is made from what I've learned from you. You'll be with me, like a hand print on my heart." - For Good (Wicked)

12/12/12 - Last dinner @Asia Cafe. Don't you hate goodbye?? :'(
Well, you do come to my life and teach me a lot of new things, especially how to treasure a friendship. You have no idea how much it hits me. Before this, the definition of friendship was so shallow for me, as I think friends will come and go. But now I know it is a lot more than that.

Thank you for helping me every time I ask.

Thank you for listening to my complaints.

Thank you for giving me quality advice.

Thank you for supporting me.

Thank you for being our 'senior protector'.

Thank you for accompanying me for the interviews.

Thank you for becoming my stylist.

Thank you for every presents. 

Thank you for every crazy ideas.

Thank you for everything...

We all shall gather up again some time in the future! :)
Honestly, I've never been this close and comfortable around guys. (Seriously! I know my own feeling) But then again, maybe it's because I reckon you as my little brother. *pat*pat* Anyhow, until I find that special someone, you are my best boy-friend! :)


XoXo,
JyuniLie

No comments:

Post a Comment