Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mighty June on November

Notice one of my best-friend at the back? Say 'hi' ! :p
Hello, people~

My name is Junita Rosliacova, but just call me June for short. You know, June, as in the 6th month of the year - the month which I was born in. Hence, my sign is a Cancer - the domestic, shy, emotional, security-oriented, sensitive, imaginative, sympathetic, protective, moody, clingy, and loving sign :)

I am a 21 years old fresh graduate at the time I am writing this entry. Sometimes, I can get so stressed out because of the job hunting things; and that is why I decide to start a blog - as a meditation facilities. BUT, trust me that the blog won't be as boring as it sounds. ;)

By the way, this is the end of the November, which means we are only one month away from the year 2013. Time does fly so fast! It seems like I was still having my fabulous university life yesterday, but I already have to find a job today. Ironic. Anyway, this is my first entry in my first blog. Thanks for visiting! 

Hugs and Kisses~

No comments:

Post a Comment